Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Sour Cream and Bacon Deviled Eggs

Sour Cream and Bacon Deviled Eggs

I know that many of you are familiar with classic deviled eggs made with mayo and mustard. But have you ever tried sour cream deviled eggs before? They’re so good!

I don’t usually keep mayo around the house, so I decided to try making a batch with sour cream instead. The richness of full-fat sour cream really gives the deviled eggs a nice creamy texture, and I love the slight sour flavor.

I topped off my creation with a sprinkling of bacon and chives, which take the flavors of the deviled eggs to whole different level. Bacon makes everything better, right?!

Continue reading "Sour Cream and Bacon Deviled Eggs" »



from Simply Recipes http://ift.tt/2gWrzaY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment