Thursday, January 11, 2018

How to Use Your New Sous Vide Immersion Circulator

Sous Vide French Dip Sandwiches

This post is brought to you in partnership with Joule: Sous Vide by ChefSteps.

Did you just get a fancy new immersion circulator for cooking sous vide at home? Awesome. Welcome aboard.

I’ve fallen hard for sous vide cooking in the past year. At first, I wasn’t quite sure how it would fit into my everyday cooking – I’m not a restaurant chef, nor do I cook like one!

But the more I experimented, the more I realized that cooking sous vide is in the same category as cooking in a slow cooker or with a pressure cooker: It’s another option in our arsenal as home cooks for getting a good meal on the table with as little fuss – or failure – as possible.

Continue reading "How to Use Your New Sous Vide Immersion Circulator" »



from Simply Recipes http://ift.tt/2AQfP2R
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment